Graduation at FLO usually takes place in June. We have two expectations of our potential grads:
- That all students participating in graduation will be completing their diploma in the current school year.
- ALL prospective grads will assist in the planning and organization of the grad ceremonies.
For any student to be placed on the grad list, they need to have:
- minimum of 95 credits completed
- started on the last course they need to graduate as of May 1
- completed a minimum of 10 credits with FLO
Any student can be added or deleted from the grad list up until May 30.